On Thursday night, the Nickerson team was honored and overjoyed to take home an outstanding 19 PRISM Awards for various marketing campaigns and client work, including our founder and Principal Lisa Nickerson winning Marketing Professional of the Year.
Held in the iconic Boston Park Plaza, located in the Theatre District, Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston hosted their annual PRISM Award Gala, in the luxurious Grand Ballroom. More than 400 industry professionals flooded the halls to partake in the night’s honorary celebration and awards presentation.
The Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston has represented the building and construction industry since 1944 as one of the leading trade associations in New England, which has gained the award ceremony its prestigious notoriety.
The PRISM Awards recognizes the most notable projects and innovative achievements of builders, developers, project owners, architects, land planners, marketing and advertising firms, interior designers, remodelers and other professionals in the Greater Boston area. The gala recognized 166 recipients in more than 80 submission categories ranging from new construction and remodeling, to design, sales, and marketing.
Much to everyone’s surprise, this year’s program received a record turnout of over 300 submissions, a 35% increase in entries compared to 2015, according to BRAGB. Submissions were reviewed by an independent panel of nationally acclaimed experts.
The Nickerson team was fortunate enough to partake in the night’s memorable events by supporting other industry professionals, but by also cheering each other on as an organization.
Nickerson received Gold Awards in the following categories:
- Marketing Professional of the Year – Lisa Nickerson
- Most Valuable Team Player – Bridget Kelly
- Rising Star of the Year – Michael Wood
- Community Spirit Award
- Best Ad (Digital or Print), Builder or Associate – On behalf of Integrated Builders
- Best Website, Community – On behalf of Center Plaza
- Best Digital or Print Marketing Campaign, Builder or Associate – For campaign #MyFuseFit
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign, Community – For campaign #CenterofItAll
- Best Logo of the Year, Builder or Associate – For Visnick & Caulfield
- Best Logo of the Year, Community – On behalf of Center Plaza
- Best Green/Sustainable Home Design – On behalf of Fuse Cambridge
- Best Rental Community – On behalf of Fuse Cambridge
Additionally, the team received Silver Awards in the following:
- Sales Person or Team of the Year, Associate – Sharon Viens
- Best Website, Builder or Associate – On behalf of A.W. Perry
- Best Ad (Digital or Print), Community – On behalf of The Preserve at Bay Club
- Best Direct Mail Campaign, Builder or Associate – For Nickerson Holiday Cards
- Best Logo of the Year, Builder or Associate – On behalf of Baystate Services
- Best Logo of the Year, Community – On behalf of The Preserve at Bay Club
- Best Rental Community – On behalf of the Bozzuto Group (Twenty|20)
Lisa Nickerson could attest to the firm’s hard work and dedication, “The Nickerson team’s passion and enthusiasm for the marketing and real estate industry is embodied in all the work we deliver for our industry-leading clients, making these distinguished honors even more meaningful in our ongoing mission of delivering excellence to our clients.”