NickersonPR is an award-winning, full-service communications agency offering an integrated blend of Public Relations, Social & Digital Marketing, Creative Services, and Event Planning & Management. Our main office is located in Downtown Boston.
Our Manager, Public Relations will promote NickersonPR and our clients by developing PR strategies and programs to promote and gain overall brand and product awareness within the hospitality industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must be a sophisticated writer and thinker, who is a well-connected communicator, who understands how to engage with the wide variety of the audiences we serve – consumer, trade, corporate and social
- Lead the strategy and execution of long and short-term high impact PR and integrated marketing campaigns for clients including media tours, feature story development, social media programs, press releases, award programs, analyst relations, executive speaker placement, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key reporters, editors, and analysts
- React quickly to crisis situations
- Collaborate across creative services, events and social media departments to develop and execute integrated communications programs
- Train corporate executive spokespeople in effective media interview strategies and tactics
- Set client expectations, ensuring projects remain within scope and manage all deliverables
- Main point of contact for all external media inquiries
- Prepare and deliver PR performance metrics to Leadership Team
- Mentor and manage PR support staff.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Agency experience required
- Real Estate PR experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience required with current and direct related experience in managing and executing external and internal communications programs
- Advanced writing, verbal communications, presentation and project management skills
- Competence in computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Dropbox
- Experience with ACT database software and Adobe InDesign a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Strategic yet creative thinker, self-starter and team player willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- We offer a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan
- Amazing company culture and team environment
- Our office is complete with open kitchen, catering on Mondays, and Happy Hour on Thursdays
- Summer hours: Office closes at 3 PM on Fridays, June-August
- Nickerson PR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation: Based on experience
Location: Full-time in our Downtown Boston office (North End)
|Job Category||Public Relations|