Designers will be responsible for creating logos, brand guidelines, social media graphics, corporate folders, brochures, presentations, WordPress websites, email campaigns with Mailchimp & Constant Contact and other marketing materials.
Ideal candidates should be able to understand brand guidelines, be passionate about typography, art, color and stay up to date with current design trends. Designers need to be highly motivated and able to quickly produce concepts and come up with new and innovative solutions.
- Manage creative output from concept to production
- Arrive / dial-in fully prepared for client calls through research (knowing background of clients and all involved parties and having notes / ideas ready in advance of the call).
- Ensure that Nickerson PR and Nickerson RE websites and graphic design projects are a priority and are regularly updated with new plugins and functionality.
- Hold conference calls with team members / regular check-ins to keep a tight schedule and for better communication on projects
- Determine new trends in Graphic Design and how we can expose and use the trends on projects and for Nickerson and its clients
- Enforce creative processes for organizational behavior (i.e. Creative Briefs, Print Requirement Forms and more)
- Accomplish tasks as efficiently as possible, recommending new ways of doing things for best practices so more can be accomplished in a work day
- Ensure sending agendas and meeting minutes to clients for conference calls 24 hours prior to the call
- Ensure weekly snapshot and weekly client activity reporting
- Attend Real Estate forums and AIGA events – increase market knowledge / be part of industry
- Utilize Basecamp, Trello and/or Harvest for all projects
- Further develop client and vendor relationships to increase ongoing work for Nickerson
- Coordinate project photography; process and catalog for marketing use
- Source and coordinate with vendors for printing, promotions and installations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (graphic design, marketing, advertising, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, graphic design and communications. Real estate industry knowledge a plus, not required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with WordPress required
- Experience with Mailchimp or Constant Contact required
- Experience with video editing tools a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Social Media Outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills a plus
- Experience with other CMS tools (Joomla, Druplal, Wix, SquareSpace, etc.) a plus, but not required.
- Strong sense of urgency, project responsibility and initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills, with ability to interact at the client and senior staff level
- Strong multi-tasking skills – manage priorities, coordinate multiple/concurrent projects
- Demonstrates flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and quality in work
- Develops efficient work methods and is detail-oriented
|Job Category||Graphic & Web Design|